Mother's Day in Marana: Top Things to Do
Celebrate your Mom in nature and with food and drink, shopping, and total relaxation!
1) Spa Day at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Spa - Send your mom to the spa of her dreams! You can purchase and email a Ritz-Carlton Gift Card that may be redeemed at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain's Forbes Five Star-rated spa. It's one of the top resort spas in the world. A spa treatment allows you to spend the day at the exclusive spa pool and mineral jacuzzi and order food poolside.
2) Tucson Premium Outlet Mall Simon Visa Gift Cards and Online Shop at Premium Outlet Stores - Does your mother like to shop? Send her on a shopping spree to the Tucson Premium Outlet Mall, with 70 stores and incredible prices on premium brands she loves. Through the Simon Giftcards online store, you can buy a Visa gift card for your mother that is redeemable at the Tucson Premium Outlets. THe online store also sells 200 other types of gift cards. If Mom wants to shop from the comfort of her home, she can shop online at the Tucson Premium Outlets online. get the same great deals, and have purchases delivered to her doorstep
3) Saguaro National Park Annual Pass or Mother's Day picnic at Signal Hill - Does your mother need some nature therapy? Get her an annual pass to Saguaro National Park (or how about an annual pass to all of the National Parks while you are at it). Special senior and veteran rates and many different pass options are available. Make an incredible morning by grabbing food to go from a nearby Marana restaurant, cafe, or grocery store and picnicking at Signal Hill in Saguaro National Park West. Here you will find classic vintage stone picnic tables with stunning 360-degree views.
Top Places for Shopping
1) Tucson Premium Outlets at Marana Center - Premium designer brands at affordable prices.
2) Arizona Pavilions Shopping Center off Cortaro Road near I-10 - Wide selection of discount chain brands.
3) Harley Davidson of Tucson in Marana at Ina Road and I-10 - Motorcycles and lifestyle accessories in an art gallery-like showroom.
4) Bookman’s in Marana on Ina Road - A local favorite with new and reused books, objects, jewlery, and more.
5) Guitar Center in Marana on River Road at Orange Grove - A palace of musical instruments, lessons, and accessories.
Top Places for Brunch/Lunch/Dinner
1) CORE Kitchen at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain - One of only two Forbes Four Star-rated restaurants in Southern Arizona.
2) Cayton’s Burger Bistro at Dove Mountain Golf Club - Starting at 11:00 am. Generous and succulent luxury comfort food.
3) Grab a casual breakfast and take a morning walk at Saguaro National Park West's spectacular Signal Hill scenic site, less than 30 minutes from each of these popular places:
Bisbee Breakfast Club on N Sandario Road at I-10 - The newest Bisbee Breakfast Club is in upper Marana, right on the way to Saguaro National Park West.
Baja Café on Ina Road - Local favorite for huge portions of inventive breakfast foods (and more).
Nana's Kitchen - Hearty home style Sonoran Mexican food and cocktails.
4) La Parrilla Suiza on Ina Road - Many choices, spread out comfortable dining areas for lunch and dinner.
5) Mariscos Chihuahua on Ina Road - Fresh Mexican seafood cocktails, fish, and much more for brunch and dinner.
6) Sushi Cortaro - All-you-can-eat and special rolls for lunch and dinner.
7) Ignite Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain - A luxurious Mom's evening out. Small, exceptional plates, a stunning patio, and a billion-dollar view.
Things to Do
The Wild Burro Trail - Easy walking and lots of birds, plants, and interesting things to see.
El Rio Preserve - Perfect for a short stroll and serious bird watching.
Topgolf Marana - Hang out in a bay. Whack a few golf balls. Order some drinks. Life is good. Very good.
Splitting Timber Axe Throwing at Tucson Premium Outlets at Marana Center - Does Mom need a release? Oh yes. She does.
Harkins Theatres Arizona Pavilions 12 - What's showing? Take Mom to the movies!
Sit and Sip
Button Brew House off Ina Road near I-10 - Top local microbrewery that is a favorite among the brewers themselves.
Catalina Brewing Company off Ina Road near I-10 - The local microbrewery that focuses on Sonoran Desert wild foods and locally-sourced seasonal ingredients.
Casa Marana Craft Beer & Wine Bar near Cortaro Road and I-10 - Excellent choices of craft beer and wine from all over the U.S.
Caps & Corks Craft Beer & Wine Store on Orange Grove near I-10 - After Guitar Center, head here for selected craft beer and wine.
Dove Mountain Brewing Co. - Largest selection of locally crafted beer on tap in the area.
Growler's Taphouse - Modern pub food and many craft beers to choose from.