Terror in the Corn
Tucson's scariest attraction returns to Marana for 2023 in a new location! Enjoy a variety of “haunts” and Halloween fun, all connected by a totally immersive and terrifying cornfield. When darkness falls and the moon comes out, so do the scares, screams and surrounding terror!
The Haunts include:
- Field of Screams - See what dangers and devilish scares await you in the darkness of a haunted cornfield. Avoid the insane locals who lurk in the long grass. Escape the monsters of lore just waiting to snatch their next victim. Keep away from the creatures that call the corn home. Enter if you dare, but remember…if you get lost in the Field of Screams, you may never make it out again!
- Shady Acres Asylum - Explore our insanitorium where unthinkable events occurred and the scariest secrets are still waiting to be fully uncovered. As you wander the Shady Acres Asylum, you’ll be surrounded by the same darkness, death and decay that became the final resting place for the criminally insane. Will you survive or, like the previous “patients” who lost their minds, will you succumb to its insanity?
- Circus of Horror - Our “big top” is bonkers! Step right up and experience the circus from hell. Our crazy clown-themed attraction is sure to scare even the most seasoned haunted-house aficionados. Killer clowns, interactive 3D effects, a "loco-motive” loaded with lunatics, and all the twisted smiles and manic laughter of our horrifying harlequins who will stop at nothing to force a “smile" on your face. You wouldn’t want to disappoint them, would you?
The following attractions cost extra, but are well worth it:
- Axe Throwing - Where else are you actually encouraged to play with sharp objects? Just like darts, only better, you can let your wild side out and axe-perience the rush of axe throwing! It’s a rush of adrenaline when you hit a bullseye and hear your friends screaming your name. Come split some timber at Terror In the Corn.
- Escape Room Experience - Can you make it out alive before your time runs out? With only minutes before the murderer strikes again, try to escape our scary school bus and avoid the serial killer who wants to make you their next victim. Grab some friends, figure out the clues, and find your way off the school bus from hell before you’re stuck inside...forever.
- Zombie Shootout - Shoot live zombies! Can you handle the walking dead before they attack? With 18 mounted paintball guns aimed at a field of both fixed targets and live actors who slowly make their way towards you, jump out from behind obstacles and taunt those hunting them, see if you have what it takes to "take out" the zombies before they turn you into one!
There's also much more to see and do in the Midway area!
- Live Music/DJ
- Food vendors
- Beer Garden/Sports-Zone
- Gift Shop
- Pumpkins for Sale
- Fire pit (weather-dependent)
- Photo Ops/Social Media Post backgrounds
- Fun games including horseshoes, cornhole, and much more!
Terror in the Corn opens on Friday, October 6, 2023! Pricing varies by day, so please check the website for more information.
Open weekend nights in October + Halloween at the NEW LOCATION at Marana Rd and I-10.
Hours: 6pm - Midnight*
*Closes at 10pm on OCT. 6, 10, 13, 20, 27 & 30
Please be advised: Terror In The Corn isn't for everyone! Children, 12 years and under, will not be admitted without an adult and parental discretion is strongly advised. Also, pregnant women or those suffering from anxiety, heart conditions, sensitivity to light or sound, or suffering from any condition that is not conducive to experiencing a haunted house are urged to avoid Terror In the Corn.Visit Website Add To Itinerary