Gather with friends, family, neighbors, and visitors in Downtown Marana to honor and celebrate Marana’s heritage with the “Biggest Little Parade in Arizona”, historical exhibits, fun activities for the whole family, live music and dancing, food trucks, and more! From its humble founding 47 years ago, Marana has become the second-largest and fastest-growing community in Southern Arizona!
Founders' Day Parade
The festivities begin at 10 AM with the “Biggest Little Parade in Arizona”! Come early to reserve your spot along Marana Main Street and Civic Center Drive, as the best spots will fill up quickly. Don’t forget to bring your own seating! The intersections into Downtown Marana will be closed at 9:45, so make sure you’re parked before then. The Copper Café at MHC Healthcare will be open for breakfast from 8-10 AM as you arrive!
Festival Activities & Attractions
- Community Car Show by Obsessions Car Club
- Live Music & Dancing from the ROH Band and several local traditional folk dance troupes
- Marana History & Heritage Exhibits
- Dog Adoptions by Rescue Me Marana
- 20 local food trucks
- Artisan market & exhibitors with 30 local vendors
- Kids' activities including a Chalk Art Alley, Creation Station by Lucky Cat Social Art, bouncing castles, inflatable obstacle courses, and more