Western National Parks Association – National Parks Store
The National Parks Store is a place where you can find a variety of products related to the Southwest culture, artistry, and history. It is operated by the Western National Parks Association (WNPA), a nonprofit partner of the National Park Service that supports more than 70 parks in 12 Western states.
Some of the products you can find at the store include:
- Authentic American Indian art and craft, such as Hopi kachina dolls, Zuni fetishes, Navajo jewelry, and pottery from different cultures.
- Handmade Mexican crafts, such as Oaxacan woodcarvings and Mata Ortiz pottery.
- Packaged food made of desert ingredients, such as prickly pear jelly and mesquite honey.
- Ceramics, soaps, home goods, and other gifts with a Sonoran Desert theme.
- Books on various topics, such as American Indian and American history, national parks, cooking, nature, and children’s stories.
- Toys, plush animals, clothing, games, and activities for children.
- National park collectibles and clothing, such as Passport to Your National Parks books, stamps, pins, t-shirts, and hats.
The store also conducts regular presentations and trunk shows that feature experts and artisans who share their knowledge and skills on Southwest nature, culture, history, and more.
The store is located in Oro Valley, Arizona. By shopping at the store, you can help WNPA support the national parks and enhance the visitor experience.Visit Website Add To Itinerary