There’s always something new happening in Marana’s food scene. Stay up to date with new restaurants and COVID dining guidelines all right here.
The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain's two restaurants, CORE Kitchen and Cayton's Burger Bistro are open again to the public, with limited public hours and new menus that feature Marana-sourced ingredients.
CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar is a Forbes Travel Guide Four Star-rated restaurant that specializes in evolved gourmet comfort food. The new fall menu theme is elegant Sonoran/Wild West cuisine. Executive Chef Emily Dillport is trained in Classical French cuisine. From there, she takes Sonoran regional foodways to new heights of flavor, building upon the freshest locally- and regionally-sourced ingredients. Currently, CORE Kitchen is open for local dinner reservations for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Call The Ritz for current guest and public hours. Holiday meals in the dining room are being offered for hotel guests only, while a limited number of pre-ordered dinners are being offered to take home.
Cayton's Burger Bistro has a new menu that features Southern-inspired hearty comfort food with a heavy dose of seriously fun foods. Where else can you indulge in a chess pie shake with rum (for adults only) with your Wagyu beef burger? This casual golf club restaurant has the best outdoor dining patios and views in Southern Arizona. Call for current guest and public hours.
COVID Dining Updates
Follow news about the Governor's orders regarding restaurants and bars on the Arizona Restaurant Association webpage here.
- Frankie's Cheesesteaks & Hoagies - 3780 W Ina Road, #184 - This popular local dining establishment will soon have a following in Marana.
- Lucky Wishbone - 3780 W Ina Road, #188 at Thornydale Road - Lucky Wishbone is open next to Frankie's Cheesesteaks & Hoagies.
- Bisbee Breakfast Club - 13864 N Sandario Road off the I-10 (there is also Marana Bisbee Breakfast Club on Ina Road near the I-10 freeway) - It is open for take out and dine-in breakfast and lunch. Call (520) 389-8279.
- Spice Garden Indian Cuisine - 5815 N Arizona Pavilions Dr #155 (off Cortaro Road in between Harkins Arizona Pavilions 12 and Boston Market) - Open for dine-in or you can order takeout online with convenient ordering and payment. Read the Yelp reviews. If you love Indian cuisine, Spice Garden Indian Cuisine is arguably the best Indian restaurant in the region.
- Tacos Apson - 6741 N. Thornydale Rd., Ste. 121 - Tacos Aspon just opened their second location. The original location was reviewed by the Los Angeles and NYC restaurant critic, Ruth Reichl.
- Jack in the Box - 13925 N Sandario Road off the I-10/Marana Road exit - Their drive through service is open for business.
- Crema Coffee on Ina Road - W Ina Rd/Thornydale, 3725 W Ina Rd #12 (Near Bookman’s in southeast Marana) - Crema Coffee instantly brought Marana’s libations game up a few notches. It’s a minimalist temple to serious coffee drinking, using Exo Roast Co. beans and providing the kind of experience you might find in Portland, OR. It’s that good. Tucson Foodie caught up with the owners to get their take on serving craft coffee.
- Serial Grillers Express - 5660 W. Cortaro Farms Road near the I-10 freeway - The #1-rated pizza place on Yelp with a fierce cult following. Open for take out with online ordering, and dine-in.
- Smoothie King - River Road at Orange Grove and a second location at Twin Peaks Road and Silverbell - (walk in and drive through). Smoothie King on River Road is two doors down from Jimmy’s Pita and Poke Bowl. This poses a dilemma. What is the proper food order, smoothies first or poke? Smoothie King offers smoothies that taste better than any we’ve had in years. The numerous options are categorized by dietary and energy needs. The ingredients are natural, organic, and aren’t common allergens. Both locations have drive through windows. We’re addicted.
- Taqueria Plaza's - Sandario Road off the I-10 on the west side (13526 N Sandario Rd, Marana, AZ 85653 in the First Baptist Church courtyard across the street from Family Dollar Store) - At this food truck, you'll find classic fresh and meaty food truck tacos. Taqueria Plaza's is a gem that's worth a try.
- Eegee's - Marana Road at the I-10 freeway near Marana Main Street.
- Taco Bell - Sandario Road at the I-10 freeway near Marana Main Street.
- Dutch Bros. Coffee is building its second Marana location at 4144 W. Ina Road, near North Oldfather road.
- Jack in the Box - Ina Road at the I-10 freeway at Camino De Las Capas across from Donut Wheel
- Wicked Monkey Brewing Company - Business Park Drive down the street from Harkins Theatres Arizona Pavilions 12 (west of I-10 at Cortaro Road). See more from Inside Tucson Business.
Find many more Marana restaurant options here.