Marana has some new food trucks to try out and a new sit down restaurant on its way soon.
- Blacklabel Kitchen is opening May 15 at the Tucson Premium Outlets at Marana Center, 6401 Marana Center Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85742. A locally owned and operated Arizona crafted culinary kitchen serving pizza, pasta, wings, and more. Mall hours: Mon-Thur, 11 am-8 pm; Fri & Sat, 10 am-9 pm; Sun, 11 am-7 pm. Restaurant hours may vary from mall hours and depending upon the time of year.
- Guadalajara's Grill will open very soon at 5955 W Arizona Pavilions Drive in the former location of Village Inn, near Harkins Theatres Arizona Pavilions 12.
- Brooklyn's Grill food truck now serves stuffed hotdogs and sandwiches from the parking lot at 11851 W Marana Rd, Marana, AZ 85653 near I-10. Mon, Tues, and Sat closed. Wed, noon-2 pm; Thur, 11 am-3 pm; Fri 11:30 am-2 pm; Sun, noon-4 pm.
- El Campéon Tacos & More food truck now serves burritos, Sonoran hotdogs, quesadillas, fajitas, and more at 113960 N Sandario Rd, Marana, AZ 85653 near I-10. Mon-Sat, 9 am-8 pm; Sun, 9 am-3 pm.
La Colombiana, the region's only Colombian food truck (reviewed by the Arizona Daily Star) is making regular appearances at Button Brew House, Catalina Brewing Co. and Caps & Corks Craft Beer & Wine Bar. Follow La Colombiana on Facebook.
- Jack in the Box - Ina Road at the I-10 freeway at Camino De Las Capas across from Donut Wheel. Now open.
- The Blacktop Grill - 8300 N. Thornydale Road, Ste. 120 at W. Cortaro Farms Road. - Excellent Yelp reviews for huge sloppy gourmet comfort food, starring quesadillas, hotdogs, flatbread, keto tacos, and floats. Gluten free options, patio dining.
- Dutch Bros. Coffee opened its second Marana location at 4144 W. Ina Road, near North Oldfather road. Now open.
- Frankie's Cheesesteaks & Hoagies - 3780 W Ina Road, #184 - This popular local dining establishment is open.
- Lucky Wishbone - 3780 W Ina Road, #188 at Thornydale Road - Lucky Wishbone is open next to Frankie's Cheesesteaks & Hoagies.
- Bisbee Breakfast Club - 13864 N Sandario Road off the I-10 (there is also Marana Bisbee Breakfast Club on Ina Road near the I-10 freeway) - It is open for take out and dine-in breakfast and lunch. Call (520) 389-8279.
- Spice Garden Indian Cuisine - 5815 N Arizona Pavilions Dr #155 (off Cortaro Road in between Harkins Arizona Pavilions 12 and Boston Market) - Open for dine-in or you may order takeout online with convenient ordering and payment. Yelp reviews claim that Spice Garden Indian Cuisine is the best Indian restaurant in the region.
- Tacos Apson - 6741 N. Thornydale Rd., Ste. 121 - Tacos Aspon just opened their second location. The original location was reviewed by the Los Angeles and NYC restaurant critic, Ruth Reichl.
- Jack in the Box - 13925 N Sandario Road off the I-10/Marana Road exit - Open for business.
- Crema Coffee on Ina Road - W Ina Rd/Thornydale, 3725 W Ina Rd #12 (Near Bookman’s in southeast Marana) - Crema Coffee instantly brought Marana’s libations game up a few notches. It’s a minimalist temple to serious coffee drinking, using Exo Roast Co. beans and providing the kind of experience you might find in Portland, OR. It’s that good. Tucson Foodie caught up with the owners to get their take on serving craft coffee.
- Serial Grillers Express - 5660 W. Cortaro Farms Road near the I-10 freeway - The #1-rated pizza place on Yelp with a fierce cult following. Open for take out with online ordering, and dine-in.
- Smoothie King - River Road at Orange Grove and a second location at Twin Peaks Road and Silverbell - (walk-in and drive-through). Smoothie King on River Road is two doors down from Jimmy’s Pita and Poke Bowl. This poses a dilemma. What is the proper food order, smoothies first or poke? Smoothie King offers smoothies that taste better than any we’ve had in years. The numerous options are categorized by dietary and energy needs. The ingredients are natural, organic, and aren’t common allergens. Both locations have drive-through windows. We’re addicted.
- Taqueria Plaza's - Sandario Road off the I-10 on the west side (13526 N Sandario Rd, Marana, AZ 85653 in the First Baptist Church courtyard across the street from Family Dollar Store) - At this food truck, you'll find classic fresh and meaty food truck tacos. Taqueria Plaza is a gem that locals highly recommend.
- Taco Bell - Sandario Road at the I-10 freeway near Marana Main Street. Construction is almost completed and could open in one to two months.
- Eegee's - Marana Road at the I-10 freeway near Marana Main Street. Has not broken ground yet.
Find many more Marana restaurant options here.