Fine Dining in Marana
- Cayton's Burger Bistro at Dove Mountain Golf Club offers fabulous golf course, mountain, desert and city views and private spaces for small groups including Cayton’s Private Dining Room, the Kiva Room and Wine Cellar. Indoor or outdoor patio dining. Reservations are required for lunch and dinner: Wednesday to Sunday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Wednesday to Sunday 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. Attire is resort or golf casual.
- CORE Kitchen & Wine Bar at The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is a Forbes Four Star-rated dinner restaurant that offers elegant American Cuisine that is approachable, innovative and inspired by Sonoran and regional influences. CORE features a menu focused on regional sustainable cuisine and local growers. The menu is complemented by an extensive wine list. Reservations are required for dinner, Tuesday-Sunday, 5:30 p.m.- 9 p.m, please call (520) 572-3000. More than 2,800 bottles of wine. Casual attire.
- Vero Amore Authentic Neapolitan Pizza at Dove Mountain, offers dining in, catering, and spaces for private parties. Elevated classics and authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza.
- Li'l Abner's Steakhouse grills your steak to order over an open mesquite-fired grill. This old cowboy/cowgirl/Hollywood hangout drips with nearly a century of authentic Western atmosphere.
- La Olla Mexican Cafe offers chef-driven Sonoran Mexican cuisine, with seasonal cocktails and desserts. Enjoy classic Sonoran dishes, with a chef's touch for perfect spice and preparation.
Marana Restaurant News
- NOW OPEN! Guadalajara's Grill at 5955 W Arizona Pavilions Drive in the former location of Village Inn, near Harkins Theatres Arizona Pavilions 12.
- rAAAspados y Mas opened November 7, 2021 in the Tucson Premium Outlets Market Hall at 6401 Marana Center Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85742. Fuel up on Mexican raspados, corn dogs, churrros, loaded fries, ice cream, desserts, and more, to make your spring shopping even more enjoyable! Mall hours: Mon-Thur, 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.; Fri & Sat, 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.; Sun, 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Market hall restaurant hours may vary from the mall hours.
- Filiberto's Mexican Food is building it's tenth local restaurant, from the ground up at 9160 N. Silverbell Road, #120 at W Twin Peaks Road, next door to Smoothie King. Filiberto's offers hearty burritos, bowls, plates, rellenos, menudo, crispy tacos, taquitos, super nachos, loaded fries and more. This location will have a drive through window.
- Starbucks is being built at 9180 N. Silverbell Road, on the other side of Smoothie King from the new Filiberto's Mexican Food.
- We hear that El Rancho Market will go in on W. Ina Road near the I-10 freeway, in the neighborhood of Donut Wheel.
Food Truck Discoveries
- La Carreta del Rorro - Permanent location at 5505 W Cortaro Road, this food truck is nearly an al fresco restaurant with its nice covered and air-conditioned seating area. Award-winning Sonoran hotdogs and exceptional classic handheld street foods.
- German Food Station - Freshly made preservative-free bratwurst, currywurst, and more, run by a German family that winters here and also offers extensive catering. Picture Rocks area on Sandario Road halfway between the Marana Regional Airport and Saguaro National Park West.
- Eegee's - Marana Road at the I-10 freeway near Marana Main Street. Has not broken ground yet.
Find many more Marana restaurant options here.