This Event has expired.
This event has expired. To see a list of our upcoming events, click here
Category: Culinary, Nightlife
“Brews & Bites” at The Highlands at Dove Mountain
Saturday, July 13 2019
12 local chefs/restaurants are pairing up with six different breweries this year for “Brew and Bites”
Saturday, July 13th - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
The Highlands at Dove Mountain
Location: The Highlands at Dove Mountain
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
4949 W Heritage Club Blvd
- Tucson Original Restaurants and Baja Arizona Craft Brewers are joining forces.
- The event was created to showcase a unique tasting menu inspired by Tucson’s growing craft beer scene — and boy, it’s going to be great. 12 local chefs/restaurants are pairing up with six different breweries this year.
- Everyone attending will enjoy small plates paired with beer from the featured menu of competing collaborations. Once you’ve had enough to eat and drink, you’ll vote for your favorite.
- Tickets are $35 per person.
Participating Chefs/Restaurants and Breweries:
- Marcus Van Winden of The Dutch Eatery & Refuge and Terry Kyte of Bisbee Breakfast Club are teamed up with Catalina Brewing Company
- Ryan Clark of PY Steakhouse and Maria Mazon of Boca Tacos y Tequila are teamed up with Borderlands Brewing Company
- Ken Foy of Dante’s Fire and Janet Jones of Tanque Verde Guest Ranch are teamed up with Crooked Tooth Brewing Company
- Rocco Digrazia of Rocco’s Little Chicago and Mat Cable of Fresco Pizzeria & Pastaria are teamed up with Sentinel Peak Brewing Company
- Mary Steiger of Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery and Bryan Benton of Dominick’s Real Italian are teamed up with Button Brew House
- Charles Scott of The Highlands at Dove Mountain and Micheal Elefante of Mama’s Louisa’s are teamed up with Barrio Brewing Company